COUNTING MY BLESSINGS

 
As we are rounding up this year, I have decided to count my blessings and look back on all the wonderful things God has done for me in 2013. I know it is easier to dwell on the things He has not done, the goals that were not achieved and the many things I trusted God to do this year that has not being done but then again, I remember that "only great fools are not grateful". I also remember that only the living can dream, can complain, can cry, can have goals and since am still alive, God deserves my gratitude.
So without much ado, Let me start counting the blessings I have enjoyed so far in 2013 especially the ones money can't buy :

1. Life - I can't thank God enough for being alive, I try as much as possible not to take it for granted that I AM ALIVE. Many people have died this year and my being alive is not because I am more righteous or more prayerful, its simply by the mercy and grace of God.

2. God - I am super grateful for my relationship with God, for knowing Him and for the privilege to call Him Father. I have since concluded that I am one of God's Favorite cos the way He shows up for me time and time again is beyond me. His love for me is incomprehensible and His patience with me just blows my mind. Even with all my messing up and my inconsistencies, God has remained FAITHFUL to me. Father I am grateful !!!

3. Family - I seriously don't know how people manage without their family members because I shudder to think of how my life will be without my family. I am grateful for each one of them, both young and old. We fight and drive ourselves crazy sometimes but I am sooo grateful to have them in my life.

4. Good Health  - No amount of money can buy good health, you only need to go to the hospitals to see how many people are bed ridden and are battling for their lives. We can complain about a lot of things but when we are a little uncomfortable we know how we feel, everything else takes back sit. One of the things you can't buy in life besides life in itself is sound health, so if you have it, abeg give God praise.

I am also grateful for my friends, my job, my blog, my ministry (For girls only) and so many other things God has done that I have probably forgotten about.
In as much as there are some things that I wished could have happened this year, I am super grateful for the ones that did happen,  and am looking forward to 2014, my year of ESTABLISHMENT because I am sure of this " that he who began a good work in me will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus" (Phil 1:6).





Have a merry, yummy Christmas and a graced, favoured and blessed New Year.

Thanks for stopping by, stay positive...xxx



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FOR GIRLS ONLY 2

LOVING in 2017

ARE YOU READY???